Early Heating Equipment Rebates
What's available in my area?
The Early Heating Equipment Replacement rebate is back for 2014 - New and Improved!
For a limited time only, the Mass Save Sponsors are offering the same great incentives for boilers, and now have incentives for warm air furnaces too!
If you have a functioning boiler (30+ years old) or furnace (12+ years old), your equipment may be eligible for an incredible rebate.
In order to take advantage of this limited time offer, schedule a no cost Mass Save site visit by calling 866-527-SAVE (7283) between April 15th and September 30th 2014. If your existing equipment meets the requirements, you will receive a rebate form and could be eligible for rebates up to $4,000 on a new efficient boiler, or up to $1,000 on a high efficiency furnace. See incentive details and eligibility requirements below.
Call today. This program is only here for a LIMITED TIME! Call 866-527-SAVE (7283).
Early Boiler Replacement Rebate- Steam and Hot Water Heating Systems
||Forced Hot Water Boiler
||Forced Hot Water Boiler
||Natural Gas, Propane
||Natural Gas, Propane, Oil
|90% AFUE or greater
||82% AFUE or greater
||85% AFUE or greater
|Early Boiler Replacement
Rebate - Owner Occupied
|Early Boiler Replacement
Rebate - Non-Owner Occupied
(Verification of landlord status is required)
Early Furnace Replacement Rebate - Forced Hot Air Heating Systems
|95% AFUE with ECM
||95% AFUE with ECM
||86% AFUE with ECM
- Contact Mass Save at 866-527-SAVE (7283) to schedule your no cost Mass Save site visit. Customers must request an assessment between April 15, 2014 and September 30, 2014 in order to be eligible.
- Your Energy Specialist will evaluate your equipment as part of the assessment and determine eligibility. If eligible, customers will receive the Rebate Form at the assessment. If eligibility cannot be determined during the visit the Energy Specialist will follow up with the rebate form by US Mail or email once eligibility is determined. Be sure to plan your timeline accordingly to meet installation and documentation deadline.
- Eligible equipment must be installed by October 31, 2014.
- You must complete and submit the Rebate Form and other required documentation; postmarked no later than October 31, 2014 to receive the rebate.
Mass Save HEAT Loan Program
You may also be eligible for 0% financing through the Mass Save HEAT Loan Program. The HEAT Loan Program provides customers the opportunity to apply for a 0% loan from Participating Lenders to assist with the installation of qualified energy efficient improvements in their homes. If you meet eligibility requirements and receive lender approval, you may receive a 0% loan of $500 to $25,000 over 2–7 years for the installation of qualified improvements. Click here for more information.
- Applicants must be a residential customer of a Mass Save sponsor
- Municipal Electric customers must heat with natural gas provided by a participating Gas Utility
- Customer must request a Mass Save Home Energy Services Program Site Visit between April 15, 2014 and September 30, 2014, prior to replacing their boiler or furnace
- Customer must be offered a rebate form prior to replacing the equipment
- Equipment must be installed by October 31, 2014
- Completed Rebate Form and supporting documentation must be submitted by October 31, 2014
- Fuel switching/conversion is NOT eligible for this offer
- Distribution change/conversion is NOT eligible for this offer
- At the time of the Site Visit, customer must have an existing boiler (at least 30 years old) or furnace (at least 12 years old), to be eligible for the replacement program
- Existing boiler or furnace must be functional at the time of the assessment and fueled by natural gas, propane or oil
- Equipment must be installed in a 1–4 family home
- Customers receiving the Early Heating Equipment Replacement Rebate are NOT eligible for any other Mass Save or GasNetworks heating equipment rebates on installed equipment, however, customers may be eligible for 0% financing through the Mass Save HEAT Loan Program.
This offer is available to residential customers of:
We are now offering FREE Duct Leakage Analysis and Sealing!
Thats right, free! Thanks to the support of National Grid/ Cool Smart, this service is provided to you at no charge.
By sealing your HVAC ducts,. you can realize an immediate savings on your energy bills, reduce air pollutants, and contribute to a cleaner environment.
- Having your ducts sealed can save you 15% -20% on your energy bills.
- Sealed ducts minimize pollutants from entering your HVAC equipment. These pollutants can be harmfulto your families health and equipment.
- Reducing energy consumption helps contribute to a cleaner environment.
Call us tioday to schedule an appointment
Also ask about specials and rebates on furnace and boiler replacements
At Northern Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning, we have always made it our goal to prove each customer whether residential or commercial with friendly, prompt and dependable HVAC service day and night. For more than 30 years, we have been working to win the trust of our
When you hire Northern Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning Contractors to help you with your heating and air conditioning problems, you’re not only hiring the best in the South Shore area, but you’re getting our guarantee of low prices as well as reliable service.
At Northern Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning, we believe that the best way to provide for our clients needs is to ensure that our certified technicians understand all current technology to better suit your needs. Because of this each of our technicians not only attends Heating, and Cooling Contractor School (PHCC), but they also participate in continuing education classes guaranteeing that they know the most efficient way to deal with your particular needs.
For more than 30 years, we have dedicated ourselves to providing the best possible HVAC service to our clients and being available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day for both residential and commercial heating and air conditioning service.
Phone: (508) 697-7583
Dirty Air Filters Accumulate
Pollutants and Restrict Air Flow